The goal of the GNU PDF project is to develop and provide a free, high-quality, complete and
portable set of libraries and programs to manage the PDF file format, and associated technologies.
- 2008-09-13: New development blog
- We have opened a development blog in http://planet.gnu.org/gnupdf The entries of the blog are aggregated in the new Planet GNU site: http://planet.gnu.org
- 2008-07-16: GNU PDF switched to GNU Bazaar
- The GNU PDF Project is now using GNU Bazaar as its version control system, replacing CVS. You can find the published branches in Savannah: http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/pdf/
- 2008-05-19: New quality report: API Consistency
- There is a new automatic report available in the web: the API Consistency Report. This report contain the relation of documented functions and the relation of implemented functions. Ideally all documented functions should be implemented.
- 2008-04-18: New logo design by Antonio Becerro
- Antonio Becerro (a graphics GNU hacker also known as littledog) has designed a really nice logotype for the project. The new logo is already in the project webpage and looks really nice. He is now working in more GNU PDF related artwork such as icons. Many thanks Antonio!
- 2008-04-16: New #pdf IRC channel in freenode
- We have created the #pdf IRC channel in the freenode network.
- 2008-03-04: New flyspray installation for tasks management
- We have installed a flyspray in gnupdf.org in order to ease the management of the development tasks. The flyspray installation is in http://www.gnupdf.org/flyspray
- 2007-12-06: New webpage style
- www.gnupdf.org now uses a mediawiki skin adapted from the skin created by Paul Yanchun Gu.
- 2007-12-05: ISO Ballot for PDF 1.7 Passed
- The proposed ISO 32000 standard successfully passed this critical ballot. The release of the standard is now secured. Read more about this in the Inside PDF blog.
- 2007-12-04: FSF accepting donations for GNU PDF
- Visit the GNU PDF directed donations page in the FSF website and make your donation today.
- Older News...